Handwheel Operated AFC Resilient Seated Gate Valve On Off Type
• Body & bonnet are made of high grade ductile Iron GJS500-7
• Disc is designed with an abrasion resistant nylon guide which can
help less opening or closing torgue and smooth during operation.
1. EPDM fully vulcanized
2. WRAS approved
• Forged stem provide stronger stem operation and less moving
1. SS420 / 431
2. Platform provide better strength
• Disc is covered by high-grade rubber which complies with drinking
• High-tech rubber curing with precise geometry dimensions, more
resilient & strong adhesive to ductile casting.
• The 4 O-ring stem seals are designed to prevent stem leakage. and
provide replacement of the O-ring without disassambling of valve
from mainline pipes.
• Both inside & outside are coated with epoxy resin powder.
• Manufacturing standard meets BS EN 1074-1, EN1074-2, BS 5163, BS
• F/F (Face to Face) meets the following standard: BS EN558-1.
• Bolts are protected by silicon glue.
|Working Temperature||- 10C- 80C|
|Flow Media||Water, Sewage Water|
|Face to Face||EN558-1|
|Valve Body||DI GJS500-7|
|Valve Bonnet||DI GJS500-7|
|Valve Gland||DI GJS500-7|
|Wedge||DI GJS500-7 with fully vulcanized EPDM|